Women who still want to get pregnant after having a miscarriage is lost in the idea of what is the best way to get pregnant fast. Getting pregnant might sound simple for other women, but it is quite difficult for those women who already had a miscarriage.
A miscarriage is something that every pregnant mother fears. It is the most frequent complication during the early days or weeks of pregnancy. Studies show that ten percent to twenty percent of women who know that they are pregnant experience miscarriage at times before twenty weeks of pregnancy while eighty percent happen within the first twelve weeks. But, the percentage of miscarriage continues to arise since most women doesn’t even know that they are pregnant.
Usually, the cause of miscarriage isn’t determined but its most common cause is collagen vascular diseases, infection, chromosal abnormalities, hormonal problems, diabetes and congenital abnormalities of the uterus. Another cause of miscarriage is when the fertilized egg fails to attach or implant in its proper place.
Miscarriage also happens when the blood of the fetus doesn’t match the blood of the mother. This condition is called the Rh factor. This happens when the blood of the unborn fetus is Rh positive while the blood of the mother is Rh negative. The mother’s body notices the incompatibility in the Rh type and it considers the fetus as a foreign body thus causing miscarriage.
Having injuries and traumas in the abdominal part of a pregnant woman can also be one reason of miscarriage. A pregnant woman who also uses illegal or recreational drugs is also to experiencing miscarriage since the organs of the fetus are still not develop making them incapable of filtering those harmful substances which are present in the illegal drugs. And as a result, those harmful substances continue to poison the fetus thus causing for it to die.
Having miscarriage is such a tragic experience not just for a couple. It is very sad and upsetting to those couples especially when it will be your first born child. Then depression comes. It affects the couples not just emotionally but also mentally that is why a miscarriage is followed by another miscarriage. Sometimes, you are worried if you can still bear a baby after the devastating experience of having a miscarriage. But you need not to worry because there are a lot of ways for you to be able to get pregnant and definitely enjoy the experience of being a mother.
There a lot of ways to easily get pregnant after experiencing a miscarriage, so to help you be guided on how easily gets pregnant after a miscarriage, here are some of the best way to get pregnant.
- The first best way to get pregnant is to first talk to your partner about your intentions of conceiving a child after having a miscarriage. Well of course after the upsetting experience, both of you are depressed and are afraid to experience another miscarriage again. The first step of the best way to get pregnant after having a miscarriage in by first coping with the pain and accepting the loss. The both of you should first learn how to move on for you to be able to have a fresh start. Forget the pain and face the new beginning it is the best way to get pregnant and begin a new start for you and your partner.
- For you to be able to conceive a child, another best way to get pregnant is to keep yourself healthy. You should be healthy enough for you to be able to have a successful pregnancy. You and your partner should increase your vitamin consumption. You should also lessen your alcohol intake and smoking because it is proven to lessen the sperm count thus, increasing the possibility of having a miscarriage. Skipping your hot tub bath is also a best way to get pregnant. It lessens the tendency of miscarriage since exposing yourself for quite some time to a high temperature will increase the chance of losing your baby. Eating a healthy and balanced diet is also essential for you to have a healthy body and be able to conceive a child successfully. It is one best way to get pregnant since your body will be capable enough to carry and support a child. Keeping your body healthy is the best way to get pregnant.
- Keeping in touch and having a regular check-up with your physician is also important for them to help you about your pregnancy problems and suggest a best way to get pregnant. You should keep yourself be monitored as well as your partner. You can also choose to change your gynaecologist after having a miscarriage and look for a new one which you think will be best in helping you conceive again. Following the advice of an expert is indeed the best way to get pregnant.
- Never lose hope and keep on trying. The best way to get pregnant is to continue your sexual intercourse but of course under the help ad recommendation of the gynaecologist. Keep on doing it until you get pregnant. You can try different sex positions and styles which enables higher number of sperm entry and increasing possibility of getting pregnant fast. After every intercourse, it is advisable for the women to raise their backs so that large amount of sperm will get into the cervix thus increasing the possibility of fertilization thus making it the best way to get pregnant fast.
- Having the great timing is also one best way of getting pregnant. You should choose to have an intercourse during the fertility days. These are the days when a woman is fertile. Bu if you have decided to get pregnant immediately after miscarriage, doing it right after your menstrual cycle has returned is the best way to get pregnant.
Being pregnant after a miscarriage is just like being pregnant for the first time. You have to be very careful and cautious for you to be able to have a successful pregnancy. If you want to have an immediate pregnancy after a certain miscarriage, there are a lot of ways which you can try but always settle for the best way to get pregnant.